Friday, 21 January 2011

Initial plans/schedule

Creating a flash game will be new to me, as I have no outside experience of creating one. This will be a big learning curve for me, but after making a website, i'm sure that the coding aspect will be familiar.

In terms of a plan for the steps to make it, this is what I initially think will need to be done;
Create graphics for planned game (objects, backgrounds, text)
Frame 1 = start/welcome screen
Frame 2 = the game itself
Frame 3 = game over screen/restart


If I add more than one level I would presume that each frame would display a new level, therefore there would be many frames being used to store each level's graphics and code. This theory could all be incorrect, but I will figure that out along the way as I create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment