Saturday, 29 January 2011

Design for game over frame

I decided to create something related to the theme of battleships and attacking an enemy base, so I have created a big explosion and changed the background colour to be monochromatic, so that the focus is on the fatc that the base has been blown up thanks to the player! Here's what it looks like;


As you can see, the "you scored:" part does not show any values. This is due to a reason I am unaware of ,so it will more than likely be removed so that I can remove as many faults that are still remaining. I am still having trouble getting it to replay the game properly. Removing the function to create extra levels made it possible to now return to the beginning frame, however it does not re-call the functions like it should, but instead switches between frame 1 (start) and frame 25 (end) by mouse click.

No comments:

Post a Comment