For example;
![]() |
| Tealy & Orangey |
For my game I think I want to either create a similar game to copter, or a racing game, given that I can figure out the code and find the right tips online. A game that I have always been keen of playing however is the brick breaker style games, where you have to shoot a ball to destroy bricks, and you gain powerups to help you such as multiball and rockets.
Here's an example of this;
![]() |
| Smashing |
- Boxes placed together in a shape/formation
- Board/shape which can be moved left & right by pressing keys
- Ball which will move around the stage, and when it hits; edges, board or boxes it will bounce back the other way
- Boxes will dissapear when hit, and a score will be added to the running total
- A set of lives, which when they dissapear it will be game over
Personally I think that this will be quite difficult for myself to create, but i'm interested in making it so this will be what I will create.The main reason for interest is due to playing 'brick breaker 3D' alot on my ipod touch. It's a very addictive game due to the graphics and the large number of levels that it has.
![]() |
| Brick Breaker 3D |



No comments:
Post a Comment